Monday, January 8, 2007

and so the adventure begins

Well my adventure is about to begin with Animation mentor. I thought I should chronical my next year and a half so that others may be able to gleam some insight into the whole process. i know i learned a lot from other people's blogs. So far there has been a lot of log in confusion but soon it will be time and I am super excited. I already have a bit of experience in character animation, but i am eager to learn just how much i really dont know and unuderstand. Im hoping that i will find insight into what it is that is eluding me in my quest to learn animation. The ability to touch someones heart and to captivate an audience for even just a little bit is the most amazing thing in the world to me. I've always wanted to be a storyteller. I am very lucky that my love for animation and story may give me the chance to do just that.

No comments: