Monday, January 8, 2007

The end of day one!


Well, the sun has set on my first day at AM. I've posted and made friends, created my profiles and such. I think I must have watched everything twice and read through the syllabus 17 times. I am eager to start the first assignment. I also saw a couple of great blogs so I think I have a good idea how to post the information for anyone who may happen to stumble across my little blog.

I’m nervous and excited, the kind of nervous excitement you get before any big event in your life. Its like when you are planning a trip to Disney and you know your going ot get up early but you still cant fall asleep. That’s how I am. I’ itching to start and get past this first intro week and get into the meat of things. And I cant wait to see what my fellow students are going to create. I can’t wait to have to push myself beyond my comfort zone. I guess I just can’t wait!

No comments: